See this page for help with how and what to practice.
- Online Metronome
- musictheory.net (especially lessons and exercises)
- blanksheetmusic.net (generates blank staff paper in a multitude of configurations)
There are lots of metronome, tuner, and other music apps available for various devices and platforms. I recommend you explore some on your own and find the ones that best suit your needs.
- I highly recommend the Tonal Energy app. It costs just a few dollars and is an invaluable resource for musicians! It includes a high quality metronome, tuner, and a wealth of other practice tools. It is available for Apple, Android, and Amazon devices.
- Metrotimer (free iOS metronome app)
- Panotuner (free iOS and Android tuner app)
- You MUST have a metronome (and tuner for brass) available where you practice! If you don’t have a physical metronome and tuner, make sure you have an app for each!