Liz teaches at her home in Bountiful. Monthly private lessons consist of 3 private 30-minute lessons and a longer group lesson. Group lessons allow students to learn skills that are hard to do individually or are more time-consuming. They also give a student more frequent opportunities to perform for an audience as a soloist and with others in a small group setting.
Private Lesson Policies
This Private Lesson Policies document contains administrative policies regarding my private studio. You will sign it digitally on the registration form in the section below.
Registration and Scheduling
Please fill out this form to register and let Liz know what lesson times would work for you.
Required Materials List
* indicates items that you need to bring to your lessons
- French horn or trumpet in good working order with mouthpiece*
- 3-prong folder (or 3-ring binder) with lined paper and blank staff paper (you can print some off from blanksheetmusic.net)*
- Method, etude, and band books as assigned*
- Music stand
- Tonal Energy App (or a physical metronome and tuner if student doesn’t have easy access to a device while practicing)
- Tote bag or similar to carry supplies in*
- Cleaning/care supplies:
- rotor oil (for horns) or valve oil (for trumpets)*
- slide grease*